project case study
My company designs and sells fashion accessories to anyone with a desire for customization.
The purposes I need my website to serve:
- Market my company and products
- Sell products online
- Build constituent and supporter base
What We Delivered
Pretti Vibes started as a side hustle that grew in popularity with friends and family to the point a more branded online presence was needed. The domain was purchased and the next step was time to find a platform to host and build the vision. Both WordPress.com and Ecwid were explored but it was quickly discovered that there are a lot of moving parts to host, design, and manage a website. After the initial consultation, they agreed to allow us to create and manage a web presence for them for the added peace of mind.
In order to drive organic search results and manage digital marketing efforts, it is important to have a branded unified online presence. It helps the business control the narrative of its online footprint. We also provided business-grade email forwarding from the branded domain to existing email accounts so there is no need to manage multiple. Using the @prettivibes.com email in digital marketing promotions .vs @gmail or @yahoo will build the SEO footprint improving the overall online presence.
We recommended a WordPress+WooCommerce solution integrated with Square as the payment provider all managed and hosted on our Catching Eyes cloud network. By using this solution also allowed for Instagram shopping to be implemented to automatically sync product catalogs and enable product tagging converting IG browsers into shoppers.
Web consultations are important for your business as they help you flush out your online strategy early saving both time and money in the long run.
The development process was broken down into 5 phases:
- Kickoff meeting with the client to review the high-level requirements and project scope.
- Create wireframe and design comps by sketching out interface layouts based on our prior communications.
- Analytics Integration
- Establish an analytics account for your company with Google, grant our agency access, and integrate the tracking code for all pages of your website.
- Client Sign-off
- Client review of the final design layout, navigation, and confirm Google Analytics is being captured in real-time. Completion of final payment and published pages live.
As part of our maintenance & care plans, we deliver weekly status reports to keep clients informed of site uptime, security threats, changes in SEO ranking, how visitors are engaging with the website and are just a click or phone conversation away from the next pivot they need to make with their digital marketing strategy.