project case study
I’m a licensed Master Barber servicing the Mableton, Austell, and Powder Springs areas. I’m offering a special experience in a wonderful, family-oriented environment
The primary features needed on my site are:
- A way to pay
- A way to book appointments
- A way for customers to leave a review and suggestions
- An area to post my work
What We Delivered
The client used Booksy for booking management and client reviews which is a convenient way to get started taking appointments online. However, once established it gets hard to breakaway because everything is integrated into the Booksy platform for “ease of use”. There is no easy way to take YOUR clients and YOUR reviews and move on. Besides that, all promotion and marketing done to get clients booking using the Booksy URL actually drives all traffic to them improving their SEO significantly. Also, once on the Booksy platform there is a chance of losing potential clients to the competition being solicited on the site.
Our recommendation was to start building his brand through TankHeadzBarbershop.com with the ability to expand service offerings in the future. We also provided business-grade email forwarding from his branded domain to his existing email so there is no need to manage multiple email accounts. By using his @TankHeadzBarbershop.com email in digital marketing promotions .vs @gmail or @yahoo will build the SEO footprint improving the overall online presence.
GoDaddy’s Website Builder was leveraged as a starting point for its appointment management features with built in social media booking integrations.
Square was used as the payment processor so client can manage in-person payments, booking deposits and payments from their site. They also offer a easy solution for customers to purchase eGift Cards to be redeemed in-person.
The development process was broken down into 5 phases:
- Kickoff meeting with the client to review the high-level requirements and project scope.
- Create wireframe and design comps by sketching out interface layouts based on our prior communications.
- Analytics Integration
- Establish an analytics account for your company with Google, grant our agency access, and integrate the tracking code for all pages of your website.
- Client Sign-off
- Client review of the final design layout, navigation, appointment booking, and confirm Google Analytics is being captured in real-time. Completion of final payment and published pages live.
As part of our maintenance & care plans, we deliver weekly status reports to keep clients informed of site uptime, security threats, changes in SEO ranking, how visitors are engaging with the website and are just a click or phone conversation away from the next pivot they need to make with their digital marketing strategy.