project case study
The Butler Elite Group started our BnB hosting service a few months before the pandemic struck with the goal of expanding into other metropolitan cities to create a modern upscale hospitality experience that would drive guests to look for us as their 1st choice.
The purposes we need our website to serve:
- Brand and promote our properties outside any given hosting ecosystem.
- Sync bookings between the website and other BnB platforms.
- Be used as digital signage within the properties informing guests of nearby things to do.
What We Delivered
After the initial consultation, we knew we had to deliver a visually appealing site that was lite and informative enough to also be used as digital signage. We wanted to make it easy for guests to scan the website to their phones and have it while on the go.
In order to drive organic search results and manage digital marketing efforts, it is important to have a branded unified online presence. It helps the business control the narrative of its online footprint. We also provided business-grade email forwarding from the branded domain to existing email accounts so there is no need to manage multiple. Using their @butlerelite.com email in digital marketing promotions .vs @gmail or @yahoo will build the SEO footprint improving the overall online presence.
We recommended a WordPress+Motpress Hotel Booking solution integrated with Airbnb, Vrbo, and Booking.com all managed and hosted on our Catching Eyes cloud network. We also set up their in-property digital signage solution using an Amazon Firestick with Simple TV Display installed to automatically load the website every time the TV to powered on.
WordPress is not for the faint of heart and would not be the first recommendation for first-timers or DIYers because the maintenance alone will keep you busy. Since the client was on a strict budget we were able to add the site to our multisite network to help control development and ongoing maintenance cost. Our cloud-hosted network can be scaled up or down to meet demand as needed.
Web consultations are important for your business as they help you flush out your online strategy early saving both time and money in the long run.
The development process was broken down into 5 phases:
- Kickoff meeting with the client to review the high-level requirements and project scope.
- Create wireframe and design comps by sketching out interface layouts based on our prior communications.
- Analytics Integration
- Establish an analytics account for your company with Google, grant our agency access, and integrate the tracking code for all pages of your website.
- Client Sign-off
- Client review of the final design layout, navigation, and confirm Google Analytics is being captured in real-time. Completion of final payment and published pages live.
As part of our maintenance & care plans, we deliver weekly status reports to keep clients informed of site uptime, security threats, changes in SEO ranking, how visitors are engaging with the website and are just a click or phone conversation away from the next pivot they need to make with their digital marketing strategy.