project case study
We need our website to inform visitors about the Leadership SOAR program curriculum which consists of Parliamentary Procedures, Life and Leadership Skills Development, and Community Service Projects.
The primary features needed on my site are:
- Dissiminate information
- An intake form for students to signup
- An intake form for volunteers to signup
What We Delivered
The goal of this redesign was to polish the look, provide a responsive mobile-friendly design that solved the client’s initial website goals
BuildGrowYour.com was leveraged as a starting point for its simplicity to hand over a client for managing content updates as needed.
Prior to that, the site was built on the Adobe Business Catalyst platform for nearly 10 years and had way more bells and whistles than the client could take advantage of in the current phase of the organization’s business. Adobe announced the end-of-life for that platform would be September 2021 so a new hosting home was a requirement.
The development process was broken down into 5 phases:
- Kickoff meeting with the client to review the high-level requirements and project scope.
- Create wireframe and design comps by sketching out interface layouts based on our prior communications.
- Analytics Integration
- Establish an analytics account for your company with Google, grant our agency access, and integrate the tracking code for all pages of your website.
- Client Sign-off
- Client review of the final design layout, navigation, and confirm Google Analytics is being captured in real-time. Completion of final payment and published pages live.
As part of our maintenance & care plans, we deliver weekly status reports to keep clients informed of site uptime, security threats, changes in SEO ranking, how visitors are engaging with the website and are just a click or phone conversation away from the next pivot they need to make with their digital marketing strategy.