project case study
We provide brand and growth development by creating content/media management services and assist in the creative vision for all startup and active businesses with media marketing budgets.
The purposes we need our website to serve:
- Display launch pages for the upcoming events and partnerships with other Brands/Businesses.
- Landing pages for the bigger projects that are upcoming and that are present.
What We Delivered
One of the primary goals for ConneKC was to debut the virtual release of the featured film “First Day“. The other goals were to be able to provide branding opportunities for other businesses and entrepreneurs they partner with in the future.
In order to drive organic search results and manage digital marketing efforts, it is important to have a branded unified online presence. It helps the business control the narrative of their online footprint. We also provided business-grade email forwarding from the branded domain to existing email accounts so there is no need to manage multiple. Using their @connekc.com email in digital marketing promotions .vs @gmail or @yahoo will build the SEO footprint improving the overall online presence.
WordPress is not for the faint of heart and would not be the first recommendation for first-timers or DIYers because the maintenance alone will keep you busy. However, for the future vision of ConneKC, it was ideal to use it for this project as it’s like having a Lego set with unlimited blocks. The initial project leverages a shopping cart and event management modules that can be expanded upon in future projects without the need to switch platforms or hosting providers. Our cloud-hosted network can be scaled up or down to meet demand as needed.
Web consultations are important for your business as they help you flush out your online strategy early saving both time and money in the long run.
The development process was broken down into 5 phases:
- Kickoff meeting with the client to review the high-level requirements and project scope.
- Create wireframe and design comps by sketching out interface layouts based on our prior communications.
- Analytics Integration
- Establish an analytics account for your company with Google, grant our agency access, and integrate the tracking code for all pages of your website.
- Client Sign-off
- Client review of the final design layout, navigation, and confirm Google Analytics is being captured in real-time. Completion of final payment and published pages live.
As part of our maintenance & care plans, we deliver weekly status reports to keep clients informed of site uptime, security threats, changes in SEO ranking, how visitors are engaging with the website and are just a click or phone conversation away from the next pivot they need to make with their digital marketing strategy.